Subject: Ticket Assigned - NEW COURSE ALERT!! ?
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 09:27:06 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  NEW COURSE ALERT!! ? A platform that enables coaches & trainers to create, market, sell,
and deliver their own online courses.

		Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
[https://campaign-statistics.com/browser_preview/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX]

[Education]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/a9aaf9ab215384fb95399a49fe2fd572]

www.upgrade-skills.com

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/9ba182b5ed3b917edb0ebc52e77430c9]

Enroll Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/0bcf2f1573a1ae783e42ce5a0291868f]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/6199d42438ba837dd06e13af3c50627c]

HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, NUTRITION & EXERCISE

SANDRA MARTINHO

A change in your daily routines lifestyle, based on improving the
body Energy Levels while Losing or Increasing Body Weight

Enroll Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/18b7beed702b31f236cbf5f9a4c43c50]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/c29e2bbb59340391205fe9ac3f20138d]

MEDITATION FOR BUSY PROFESSIONALS

KIM SHELAR

Research has proven that meditation has positive effects on physical
health, better brain capacity & resilience to any stress.

Enroll Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/a1151b56aaea5cbbf904a482c557dda8]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/8324785cca1c124538f7d017a114ad41]

BUILDING RESILIENCE TO REFUEL

EILEEN MCDARGH

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pro id munere legere epicuri. Vix tollit
libris an, quas noluisse ex his. In vim eros delicata, mucius 

Enroll Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/587cdfa6f4cea6a7d4a717111a19d9b8]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/a1794205856d85abafca95abd685b90e]

PERSONALITY & LEADERSHIP

ERROL E. GOVEAS

The true mark of a leader and what is expected of leadership & the
value of cultivating a personality and positive habits that could go a
long way in building a strong following.

Enroll Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/4a2b825878209bbed7ebd183c6ceab08]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/74e20dcdf6142f92b13b03d137ac188d]

S.M.I.L.E STRATEGIST

RUQKYA KHAN

Most of us live in a world where there is a gap between what we have
and what we want. Inner dialogue and pattern clearing are essential so
that we can move forward and step into our greatness.

Enroll Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/881bf19e1a78f9f59e39654fcacfd7d9]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/d121d9edd72fd34e0cad0aa96560d8de]

LEADERSHIP COACHING

ROHIT BASSI 

You want people to believe in you and in what you say? Speak with
clarity, conviction and compassion leading to increasing your power of
persuasion and influencing. 

Enroll Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/70f9df26b54bf2a9ec6c7907fae6eb45]

[Image description]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/e65f0b0ed164d87c2a401f3f1053ba71]

DOODLE IN MY RAMADAN JOURNAL

KIRAN SHAH

The modules of the course will take you through a journey of
self-awareness in Ramadan to reflect on your actions in the past days
and plan your future.

Enroll Now
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/1313040e2104fef2908b0c9a678a7321]

ARE YOU A COACH / TRAINER ?

Contact us and get your course listed with us 

Contact Us
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/e560c7728a4eb847a9a364eb4edcfd2c]

To know more  Do follow us 

		[Facebook]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/33b8d02ecd52dd39ce06977ec24f2202]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/1ba17613d2136597651edd39821a6d8c]

		[Twitter]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/bd2e8253b8c8caddb19022190059d540]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/5a2f8ee17776157a4e08754ad64ebb3f]

		[Instagram]
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/7735e10beaeeb1dd2f64822933421eb7]

[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/77565cadabd046328b9c632b8362fd07]

Copyright © 2021, Pure Magic Exhibition & Conference Organizing
[https://campaign-statistics.com/link_click/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX/d937117ec2e8ef4be1b221b5922de868]
All rights reserved.

We send special offers to our valued customers.

Our mailing address

[email-masked]

		If you want to unsubscribe, click here.
[https://campaign-statistics.com/unsubscribe/wAqgDmK3st_iOeBX]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4303816