Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: POSITION FOR SALES
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 05:46:48 +0000

Hi Athar Mubark,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: POSITION FOR SALES DEAR SIR /MADAM
It is great humilitythat I am writing to express my interest in the above
mentioned position in your reputable organization
Iam a highly positive person who works well with others,a fast learner,very
flexible,always focused on ensuring guest satisfaction and pleased to work
hard in the attainment of a company’s goals and objectives. Furthermore, I
enjoy working in fields that are challenging believing that every day is a
learning process and as my enclosed resume reveals, I also possess
remarkable communication skills which I believe are a core requirement in
your team.

It is on this basis that I humbly request for your consideration now or for
any future openings.

Thank you so much for taking time to review my resume and I look forward to
Yours
KAMPI SAFIYA
[email-masked]
+971523889542

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4303498