Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Please help
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 16:09:31 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Please help Dear Babyshop customer care,

I have placed an order through your application, order number is #9578548372
The order is for 2* Juniors Mattress
link of the item :
https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/Baby-and-Moms/Nursery/Mattresses/BABYSHOP-Juniors-Mattress---132x70-cms/p/162382410

As you can see in the item description ( image below) it is clearly
mentioned the height of the mattress 14cm and the sticker on the mattress
in the photo is red color.

But unfortunately, I have received different items (image and video
attached) with 8-9cm only in height and the sticker on the item is blue
color! it looks like they send me the wrong height size! which is something
important when you choose a mattress for a baby.

Kindly I am requesting your support to resolve this and exchange the items
with the correct size as described in your listing.

appreciate your prompt response.

Mahmouod khola
+971555267899

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4622568