Subject: Ticket Assigned - New babies are on the way — stand out as parents plan
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 16:33:36 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  New babies are on the way — stand out as parents plan New babies are on the way — stand out as parents plan
 Nurture a new campaign with this  $100 USD <br/>ad credit. 
 
  &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; 
 &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj; &#847;&zwnj;  

 
 Nurture a new campaign with this  $100 USD <br/>ad credit.

https://view.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=70fab0d0fb3df2747372fc9245122a1314c25f74c582d125d6712a5a626066feb8c2eed429e084fabfbca4cb186fe4df1c984295bccda5124f2610db2c0a59e59afeaf86f36f06fe684b185e1e3ece14c138e0b1d169dc7f 

 View as a web page .

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db181fd5424d1a4e4a24a8c2db544a1d02ac7a58b8a2f8ca3e7e045432ced598eca7a8b2b3fe9274c354bafc59dc027e6eec7f93f9e30ff0d6ebb 

 
 
 Hello

 

 

 
 
 Workday Consumer | Prepping for a Baby

 

 

 
 
Microsoft Advertising
What to expect when they’re expecting

A new addition to the family means major changes for parents and their support network. Help them at every stage of the baby preparation journey with this $100 USD ad credit.*

A new addition to the family means major changes for parents and their support network. Help them at every stage of the baby preparation journey with this $100 USD ad credit, simply spend $25 USD.*

COUPON CODE: 52428DEEF9F64C2A

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db181fd5424d1a4e4a24a8c2db544a1d02ac7a58b8a2f8ca3e7e045432ced598eca7a8b2b3fe9274c354bafc59dc027e6eec7f93f9e30ff0d6ebb 
Claim your $100 USD * >

 

 

 
 New parent priorities, new marketing opportunities
Form fresh habits
CPG, Health & Wellness: In baby's first year, new parents spend up to $950 USD on baby food, and up to $100 USD on baby wipes.1 Plus, they select healthcare providers along the way —from hospitals and midwives to family doctors and OB/GYN.

Shower babies with belongings
Retail: Right now, 3.6M new or expecting parents are in market for car seats.2 And that doesn’t even include the numerous friends and family members showering baby with clothes, toys, and gifts.

Make room for a new passenger
Autos: Did you know that over 50% of expecting parents are also shopping for a new car?3 Use 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db181fc1ca541726798a0f66a43307c53058a0e3a49460cb2935473e6ec0419b3f86b50235efde5a7796204d6387423f1ad6c9f4056e538fc1083 
In-Market Audiences  to reach the 4.3M searchers in-market for cars & trucks on the Microsoft Search Network.4

Establish a nest egg
Financial Services: Parents are securing baby’s future with savings accounts and bigger homes. Use 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db18183be5bc7418ed823700f680881fa824f2f574bd8e9cb74a9405c5eeff621aa9d44b79def52f74c1fe726601a6a22e6aef38657db432d1234 
Custom Audiences  to target your existing customers and cross-sell them to an additional financial product.

 

 

 
 Growth of the Workday Consumer
Forrester predicts that despite the rapid growth of mobile sales, 56% of online retail sales will occur via PC in 2024.5 Explore how Microsoft Advertising connects you to the Workday Consumer.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db18106b798b1515ffbf75ee0997f9a56011a687c3e8b0d3ad823c3f9a2c30931e2bc1608e3547da6c36a88bd356f51ba0ca1c541395e335375a0 
Download > 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db1810c8743989fcb8ae6dff1f37d1a67c16173d38e4ec6db2f3eafec11219cc5b0618fd72260c27313866e756a80e525a799b46d5d518050a9a3 
Need a helping hand? Get free support
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db1810c8743989fcb8ae6dff1f37d1a67c16173d38e4ec6db2f3eafec11219cc5b0618fd72260c27313866e756a80e525a799b46d5d518050a9a3 
 &#62; 

 

 

 
 
*Offer expires July 31, 2022. See 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db181b183af092962c8257a8465822a8c397bee8753624869c5e52a3f8d1ec1c420a96be837a36e7c9e76a95905b44f8d1a1d52a19fafc22a31ba 
Offer Details  for terms and conditions.

 How to redeem your offer: Before you can redeem your promotional offer, you must sign up with Microsoft Advertising, then indicate a primary payment method for your account.

1“The Average Cost of Baby's First Year,” Walmart.com.

2Microsoft Internal Data, Bing O&O and Syndication, United States, January 2022

3Walmart: Consumer Decision Journey Insights, Microsoft Advertising, June 2016

4Microsoft Internal Data, Bing O&O and Syndication, United States, January 2022

5The Workday Consumer Has Logged In, Forrester Research & Microsoft Advertising, April 2022. Global online survey of employed consumers aged 18+ who had made an online purchase via PC in the last 6 months. N = 5329

 

 

 
 Microsoft Advertising. Great relationships start here.

Please do not reply to this email, which was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. Please contact 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db181c2449083c81e3b9ce6c77630d70c55a6e7878453a42a49af602b2ddc43f3af7dd4ea33e693c02591142410c7019133d6781e9dede1f48b0e 
Microsoft Advertising if you have any questions.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db1813614ce56a96bd7c4f22d2868d31f482a75f480e8720b60a6087cdead5828b4bfd50f70055a77d409c82a3e5a0d087978d0420d15d6dc677e 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db18167c1e05f2f0d029f26bff178d5d2877b9b631854de3ff283d65640acb066f3d0df82df7e3027b3fa956e2aaa45d00f3369e91b0346260101 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db1813932e87a0eb637305bf156b9925182d2b69c8ff3633a2764641efd2ab1b47fce2d50ee88684a822e231c8fc2a3a9cde9ad9ed8ad21348161 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db1818a514e5773dfe79c22389309f3b3148eb968157005ff7f33371305e44f37dfa1caa98b0d94a7a7557730453e17d37d5f853207cb638e20fc 

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=x3dR4XOrrFlMDLYTbmhMOgGha5R9JZqL5yeiH4qe4Hs%3D&K=dda7d506-4457-4051-a4e3-5265c46cd447&CMID=null&D=637894939304146478&PID=18015&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Unsubscribe | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db181d75e0d4ea4425d3368b67bedcef7e1324b95341f8129686ce9013dbf18ed5fc75955af5322fa6f76ab0af87177eb242d49c7ccb03a6a3cf0 
Privacy Statement

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=x3dR4XOrrFlMDLYTbmhMOgGha5R9JZqL5yeiH4qe4Hs%3D&K=dda7d506-4457-4051-a4e3-5265c46cd447&CMID=null&D=637894939304146478&PID=18015&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Se désabonner | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db181d75e0d4ea4425d3368b67bedcef7e1324b95341f8129686ce9013dbf18ed5fc75955af5322fa6f76ab0af87177eb242d49c7ccb03a6a3cf0 
Déclaration de confidentialité
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 USA

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=afca7b46854db181225d12ab4faedd420ba07364f7ba4ffb4e1b80a66c2bcbc3f62e9a89b6724981834521dfff3e1b689f434e16d85069b91a2a4930c297594a 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4424404