Subject: New Reply Received - Product information
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 17:05:48 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  The customer has responded to the ticket.  Product information  Ticket comment <div dir="auto"></div>
<br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr"></div></div>
<div class="freshdesk_quote"><blockquote class="freshdesk_quote">
<div>On Fri, 27 May 2022, 19:36 Max, &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
</div>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div style="font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Helvetica Neue,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px">
	<div style="font-family:-apple-system,BlinkMacSystemFont,Segoe UI,Roboto,Helvetica Neue,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px">
<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr">Hi Sarah,<br><br>
</div></div>
<div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr">Thank you for contacting us and choosing us to serve you.<br><br>Could you please provide us with the name of the missing product as it is on the website or its link so that we can assist you better.<br><br>​Thank you for your cooperation and shopping with us, and we are looking forward to hear from you soon.<br><br>We are pleased to assist you, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions.<br><br>Your Friends,<br>The Support Team.</div></div>
</div>

	

</div></blockquote>
</blockquote></div>

Attachments :
1. <a href='http://helpae.maxfashion.com/helpdesk/attachments/2043343283192'>Screenshot_20220527-150427_Max.jpg</a>
  https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4408942