Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Cut your Google AdWords expenditure up to 70% -splashfashions.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 16:34:41 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Cut your Google AdWords expenditure up to 70% -splashfashions.com Dear splashfashions.com Team,

My name is * Sital Gupta* , Senior web consultant, a 11 year old SEO and
web development company based in India. I came across your website and want
to bring your attention to some important points, which can improve your
return over investment (ROI). I will highly appreciate if you can spare
your few minutes to the following information about your interest and
benefits.

1. I observe that, your website is listed under the Google sponsor listing
(paid ads) and you must be spending huge amounts on paid ads to get more
visitors and business. In comparison to costly PPC, why not you opt for
organic SEO, which can give you very good results at a much-much cheaper
price with long term benefits.* The monthly cost of SEO is only about 5-6
days cost of your PPC campaign*

2. The Paid ad listing is very, very costly. Many times due to competitive
bidding, you have to pay even more to get your ad displayed on higher
positions. Whereas, in SEO the cost will be a fraction of what you are
presently spending for PPC. In PPC, you have to spend on a daily basis,
whereas in SEO the payment is in monthly basis.

3. In PPC, the moment you stop spending for the ad, there will be no
visitors and sales. In SEO, even 5 - 6 months of the SEO campaign will
provide you large number of popular links and stable top page rank in
search engine, which will ensure visitors and business for a long time.

4. In PPC, you may be getting many unproductive clicks which add to your
cost and adversely affect your ROI. In SEO there is no such thing as the
price is fixed.

5. Even if, you have been doing ad campaign, we noticed some site errors,
which may affect your conversions. In SEO, these errors will have to be
fixed as part of the SEO campaign.

6. And a very important and interesting fact is that, *the monthly cost of
SEO is only about 5-6 days’ cost of your PPC campaign.*

We have briefly explained above the cost benefit analysis of SEO in
comparison to paid ad campaign and hope that you understand the highly
favorable cost benefit ratio of SEO over PPC.

If you are interested, please revert back to us, and we will be able to
send you the pricing proposal, *analysis report on your website.*

*Best Regards, Sital Gupta Business Analyst (B)*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4409591