Subject: Ticket Assigned - complaint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:00:07 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  complaint Dear sir 

Kindly find the attached , I have been order online items and I got deferent
color and when I went to the stop at dar el slam they ask me to send email
kindly note that I don't need it because it is not the same color which my
son like and will waiting you answer as soon as you can  

Phon 33926335

Order 4670840105

 

 

Regards, 

Ahmad Zaki

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Description: Description: Description: Description: Y:\G01-Management
(IMS)\G02.5 Logo\Palms Mall Logo.png

Ground floor,Palms Mall ,

Muiather, Doha, Qatar

Tel No.(+974) 44350294

Fax No.(+974) 4444362087

Website:  <http://www.palmsmall-qa.com/> www.palmsmall-qa.com,

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4479260