Subject: Ticket Assigned - INTEREST IN PURCHASING FOOTWEAR
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 16:50:26 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  INTEREST IN PURCHASING FOOTWEAR Hello, we are interested in purchasing large quantities of APPAREL &
FOOTWEAR of various brands, and resell in markets where it will not hurt
the Brands' distribution.

Just to give you a short synopsis of our organization,

We are a European Buying Office / Wholesaler, with offices in Paris and a
satellite office in NY. We have 25+ years' experience in the Branded
Fashion industry, (apparel, footwear and accessories) in Men and Women's
wear.

Our expertise spans sales of both off-price inventories, and current
collection and "special production" pre-orders.

Through the years we have garnered direct business relationships with many
well-known Brands and Licensees. We have been very careful and meticulous
in screening our clients, thus ensuring Brands that sales restrictions (if
any) will be strictly adhered to. Each inventory that is proposed to us is
carefully resold in markets where the Brand and/or Licensee has given
authorization.

Most of our client base is in Europe, U.S.A., Taiwan and China.  They span
from groups that have few boutiques, to groups with as many as 500+
stores, as well as TV and web sales companies.

We have a state-of-the-art logistics department, and strong purchasing
power, as we finance the inventories outright. This enables us to close
transactions as quickly as possible, and based on our company structure, we
are positioned to buy inventories located in Europe and/or North America.

If you require additional information please advise.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Melina Curra

Melina Curra - General Manager
PASCAL ENTERPRISES
JECKS INTERNATIONAL
23 Rue Arago
93230  Romainville,  France
Tel    : +33 1 48 59 68 85 <%2B33%201%2048%20%2059%2068%2085>

Mobile USA: +1.917.497.9102
Email: [email-masked]

PThink green

The contents of this email are confidential and may be protected by legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by email: you should not copy, forward, disclose or use the contents. Thank
you

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4471054