Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order # 6144665988 pending from 14 days
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 15:55:01 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order # 6144665988 pending from 14 days I have received partial order on  21st and  22nd of May, two separate
deliveries(invoices attached, tracking numbers FP0520220004891
and FP0521220001866) containing 5+4(2 items has 2 quantity,  7 items) items
.

My order has total 13(11)  and 4 items still remaining. Please share
tracking code if you ship these items but aa per centerpoint app in mobile,
the tracking code is not assigned and it is still processing.

Please either refund or deliver these items.

This is my 10+ days to follow up but every day your support give me same
reply that it high prioprity will resolve issue soon. Please read and check
in system and then reply or call me to understand case.

Haroon Idrees
0548088053

Attached : invoices of received items  and missing items screen shot from
mobile app

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4464839