Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: All Kind of IT Services
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 07:41:52 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: All Kind of IT Services  <https://www.solutiontechit.com>

*All kind of IT Services*

*At Your Door*

*Best Service - Full Support - Lowest Price*

*Hi*

*We provide IT Services all over U.A.E, Having the responsibility of
involving everything related to IT Sector,*

*IT Services are mainly divided into Hardware and Software. The services
included are –*

   - POS (Point Of Sale) Hardware and Software for Retail and Restaurant
   Business
   - CCTV Camera Security Surveillance Installation and services for all
   kind of projects Offices, Shops, Supermarkets, Wearhouse, Villa, Buildings,
   flats Etc...
   - PABX TELEPHONE System Installation and services
   - Biometric and Face Time Attendance system installation
   - Biometric Door Access Control Installation
   - Networking and Servers configuration and installation
   - Routers Configuration and Setup
   - Fiber Optic and Network Cable Installation
   - Computer and Laptop Repair and Services

*CCTV Security Camera*

*Complete Support services and installation for CCTV Security system.*

*POS (Point of Sale) Hardware and software*

*POS for Retail and Restaurant with U.A.E Vat enabled providing with
Training free.*

*PABX Telephone SYSTEM*

*PABX Telephone system configuration installation for all kind of projects*

*Biometric and face Attendance System*

*Time Attendance system for staff with face or biometric installation and
configuration of reports will be provided*

*Biometric Door Access Control*

*Biometric door access control installation and configuration*

*Networking Solution*

*All kind of servers networking and configuration solutions with full
services*

*Router Configuration*

*All kind of Routers, Access point configuration and setup*

*Fiber Optic and Network Cable Installation*

*Fiber Optic and network cable installation and fixing connecters*

*Computer and Laptop Repair and Services*

*All kind of Computer and laptop Hardware and Software Troubleshooting and
Repair*

*Still have questions?*

We're happy to help you with any questions or concerns you might have.
Check out more information on our helpful FAQ link below or Contact US.
GET MORE INFO ON OUR SERVICES
<https://www.solutiontechit.com>

 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077581175133>
 <https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=971528280639>

www.solutiontechit.com

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

*United Arab Emirates*

*Mobile: +971 - 528280639*

*WhatsApp**: +971 528280639 <https://wa.me/971528280639>*

-- 

*Thank you in advance for your time. We look forward to hearing back from
you.*
*Sincerely,*

*Regards,*
*Mohammed Haneef*
*Mobile: +971 - 0528280639*
<https://wa.me/971528280639>* WhatsApp: <https://wa.me/971528280639>
+971528280639 <https://wa.me/971528280639>*
*Email:* [email-masked]
*Email:* [email-masked]
*Website:* https://www.solutiontechit.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4391600