Subject: Ticket Assigned - Recruitment Services (توظيف)‎
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 11:34:46 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Recruitment Services (توظيف)‎ Hello Respected Sir/Madam,

We have the pleasure to offer you our company recruitment services & Talent
Acquisition  , MasterHR one of the pioneers of providing Human Resources &
Recruitment services from Egyptian manpower.
As we have a huge data base for a qualified & professional experienced
candidates for your organization business industry & we also provide from
our side the most flexible working atmosphere for the recruitment process.

Manpower License no. (432) , In Egypt since 2001 granted from the ministry
of Manpower .
looking forward to have mutual business cooperation between us.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any inquiries or questions.

Best regards,

On behalf of *Master**HR* team.

Eng. Zeinab Adly

Eng. Ahmed Saleh

MasterHR MNGRS

[email-masked]

 https://www.facebook.com/MasterHRegy

+201222345569/

+201009900126

Nasr City/Cairo /Egypt

*السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته*
 *تحية طيبة*
*من : شركة ماستر للإلحاق العمالة المصرية بالخارج ترخيص رقم 432*
*نشكركم على إتاحة الفرصة تقديم لكم شركتنا.*
*وقد تم تأسيسها في عام 2001 ماستر ، والآن أصبحت واحدة من  وكالات التوظيف
الأكثر أهمية في الشرق الأوسط*
*ماستر تقدم لكم خدمات التوظيف الحديثة  و موظفين مؤهلين  ونشارك عملائنا في
النجاح من خلال توظيف المهن المختلفة.*
*نأمل  في التعاون مع شركتكم الموقرة من خلال تقديم مرشحين في  مجال شركتكم
والمجالات المختلفة   (مثل الطب و المقاولات  و الهندسة و العمالة المدربة و
الحاسب الآلي ، الاتصالات،السيارات والخدمات المصرفية، والمبيعات...........
الموارد البشرية) من  داخل مصر و في بعض الأحيان من خارجها .*

 *و كما تتميز الشركة بالالتزام و السمعة الطيبة و الريادة في سوق التوظيف*
*فقد* *عملت الشركة علي اتخاذ أفضل العناصر المدربة كعناصر عمل لها ، و أتخذت
من أحدث الوسائل التكنولوجية و سيلة للارتقاء بالعمل و تقديم أفضل الخدمات
الممكنة ،*
 *و قمنا بعمل قواعد بيانات علي الانترنت يتم تجديدها باستمرار  تحتوي علي *
*آلاف*

*كما نقوم بإنهاء كافة الإجراءات مع القنصليات العربية*
*و مع حرصنا علي ضم أفضل الشركات إلي قائمة المتعاملين معنا فإنه يسرنا أن*
*تكون شركتكم واحدة من تلك الشركات التي نفخر و نسعد بأن نكون في خدمتها*
*شاكرين لسيادتكم ، و تفضلوا بقبول فائق الاحترام*

*و الله ولي التوفيقتحياتينام/زينب عدلي درويش*
*م/احمد صالح*
*شركة ماستر -مدينة نصر القاهرة*

[email-masked]

 https://www.facebook.com/MasterHRegy

+201222345569/

+201009900126

Nasr City/Cairo /Egypt

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4376899