Subject: Ticket Assigned - Security Guards Provider. (LESS PRICES and EXCELLENT SERVICES)
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:14:36 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Security Guards Provider. (LESS PRICES and EXCELLENT SERVICES) *Attn**: Security Manager - Purchasing Dept**.*

*Dear Sir / Madam,*

*Greeting from Al Qaqaa Security! *

*We are a Security Company in Dubai, we can provide you, professional
Security Guards, with SIRA license, and Security CCTV.*

*Excellent Services & Competitive Pricing!!*

*Please kindly check the attached files for our company profile.*

*Best Regards*

  *Taha Elbaz*

*Business Development Manager*

*AL QAQAA SECURITY*

M: +971-551397839

T: +971-43209447

E  : [email-masked]

W :  www.alqaqaasecurity.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4375602