Subject: Ticket Assigned - ACS Beyond Construction
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 09:38:53 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ACS Beyond Construction Greetings,

I am Silvana Kamal, working at El Amer for Contracting & Supplies.

Who We Are:

ACS is a contracting firm based in Egypt, that has been active as a main
contractor in construction, fine finishing and technical support for
corporate, commercial and residential projects. all services a space needs
-under one roof. 

Since the year 2015, ACS has been successfully delivering multiple high-end
projects & providing services that meets our selected clients expectations.

ACS journey of success extends back to more than 20 years, in reference to
the extensive projects that Mr. Amr Hosny has completed over his life
career.

Our Mission:

Our mission is to provide a top-notch customer experience by delivering
quality products and by building a company culture of empowerment and
collaboration.

Our Vision:

ACS follows five of the top eco-friendly construction industry waste
management strategies to be implemented into our construction business.

Kindly find a brief of services that we could offer in our attached company
profile.

 

Best Regards,

Silvana Kamal

Projects Engineer

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Phone : 01210219707

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4371765