Subject: Ticket Assigned - Cancelled item
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 09:15:14 +0000

Hi Mohammed yahya,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Cancelled item Dear support team,

Good day

I have received this email from you that this item had been canceled and I
haven’t received it.

Surprisingly when I checked it online it was available in the website (same
item and the same size) but the price became higher

I had to re-order it again but with higher price, really disappointed
Could you please explain..

Thank you and appreciate your response

Order 6138822009

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.

Hi Jaffar Gurain, unfortunately we had to remove some items from your Order
6138822009
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6138822009?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:

Cancelled Items

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/164125095?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Textured Sleeveless Dress with Round Neck and Sequin Detailing
Color: Orange
Size: 10-11 yrs
Quantity: 1 SAR 138

*TOTAL:* *SAR 138*
*Total Refund Amount* *SAR 138*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*SAR 3.92* will be refunded to My Credit.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your My Credit balance.
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://sa.help.centrepointstores.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000718554-Returns-Policy>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4240979