Subject: Ticket Assigned - RETURN NOT ACCEPTED BY STORE STAFF IN MADINA AL MUNAWARA BRANCH, JUBAIL
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 14:07:04 +0000

Hi Nihal Alsaiari,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RETURN NOT ACCEPTED BY STORE STAFF IN MADINA AL MUNAWARA BRANCH, JUBAIL *Order #6143423523*
Although I received all items of the aforementioned order but wanted to
return one item for which I selected the wrong size.

As per below screenshot from your website; I visited subject branch to
return product (I have pasted screenshot here under as well). Your branch
staff informed "there is no return policy for online purchases".

I browsed my order again & found that I can return items within 14 days of
purchase & immediately initiated the process.

I am still surprised by the reaction of your branch staff. I came to the
conclusion that either your branch staff is not properly trained or they
were reluctant to serve customers & provide proper information. As they
could have advised me to initiate return from max website instead of
refusal.

I have been buying from max since a long time & never had problems. This is
the first time I wanted to return an item & faced difficulty.

I would suggest max management to properly train staff to provide proper &
correct information to customers to avoid any similar situation in future.

Best Regards,
Umair Ahmad
+966 59 681 3406

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4394398