Subject: Ticket Assigned - Attention Mr. CEO Kabir Lumba
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 13:38:08 +0000

Hi Hilah Alolayan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Attention Mr. CEO Kabir Lumba Mr. CEO
What is happening at Max's electronic branch in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
harms your great company.
Wrong requests are sent and different from what is displayed. When the
displayed product is requested, it is rejected. Customer service has been
contacted more than once regarding this matter. I received the product of a
different color and requested to replace the product with the required
product so as not to lose the applicable discount, but they refused.  That
and I informed the customer service that I will escalate this to you, but
they did not care about the matter and told me that you can file a
complaint with the Ministry of Commerce as well. This is not customer
service, but it is the abuse of customers
I think that your honor will not accept this insult to the customers of
your great company
Order No 6155587738
Name : Ahmed Badr Mohamed.
Phone : 00966554000276
Attached are the photos of the requested product and the product received
and documented by the customer service abuse

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4626377