Subject: Ticket Assigned - Price Variation
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 11:41:41 +0000

Hi Hilah Alolayan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Price Variation Dear Customer Care Team,

Referring to my recent order no. 6153520423, for the below listed items,
with disappointment I would like to inform you that I have been charged
more than the actual price of the same after purchase.

S.No. Description Qty Paid Price Actual Price Difference
1 Sustainable Striped T-shirt with Long Sleeves and Spread Collar 1.00 53.00
39.00 (14.00)
2 Sustainable Skinny Fit Full Length Solid Low-Rise Jeans with Button
Closure and Pockets 1.00 47.00 39.00 (8.00)
  TOTAL       *(22.00)*

The images of the order and the price tags of the aforementioned products
have been attached for your ready reference.

I request you to revert back with a coupon of the difference of *SAR 22/-*
for an upcoming purchase from Centrepoint.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Shoaib Makki
Shukran Registered Mobile: +966 (0)53 125 3428

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4590453