Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Thank you for collecting your order
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 14:21:19 +0000

Hi Khalid Alamri,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Thank you for collecting your order Hi have purchased this order last month and I didn't use it.. when I used
it today for the first time, I found that it leaks air so there is a
default in this product! I need replacement or to return the defected item.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 at 4:24 PM
Subject: Thank you for collecting your order
To: Jolie Me <[email-masked]>

Order number 6150715568

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi Jolie Me, you’ve successfully collected order number 6150715568
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6150715568?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
from your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/p/163859701?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Bestway Ocean Life Printed Inflatable Pool - 102x25 cms *
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4663903