Subject: Ticket Assigned - Mischievousness message from Courier Boy
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:10:38 +0000

Hi Khalid Alamri,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Mischievousness message from Courier Boy Dear Admin,
My seld Dr. Mohammad Afzal working as Professor at King Saud University,
writing this email to Landmark group, kindly follow up with your Courier
delivery boy's behavior with the Customers.
A code-of-conduct violation can occur when an employee doesn't follow
company policies, or when a member of a profession or an industry doesn't
adhere to written ethical guidelines.
During the last delivery, he suddenly calls me for the delivery of an item
and I am respectfully communicating with him regarding my presence and then
how he used this bad word (see the WhatsApp chat Screenshot).
Any violation from the Courier boy will reflect the Ethical policies of
Landmark and also it's not good for us to listen to these types of words
from your representatives.
Waiting for your reply

Thanks
Afzal
Mob: 0509151904

*Mohd Afzal, PhD*
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry
King Saud University
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
P.O. Box: 2455, Riyadh-11451
Mob- +966-509151904

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4362726