Subject: Ticket Assigned - PR-1532 - Electric Wall Clock
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 09:38:50 +0000

Hi Aws Adra,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  PR-1532 - Electric Wall Clock 

Dear Sales Team,

Good day,

Kindly find below specs for the wall clock with Qty. 49 and provide a
quotation as per the mentioned details

*	Electric wall clock
*	Able to broadcasts a digital code indicating the official
time-including the year, date, hour.
*	Measures minimum of 12" in diameter.
*	The large numbers are clear to read, and the front glass cover
guarantees crystal - clear view. 
*	With white dial background against black numbers also makes it
easier to read during daylight.
*	Sturdy frame and glass lens make it easy to clean and keeps dust
away from dial
*	Large Face with easy-to-read numbers and convex lens.
*	Computer chip in movement automatically adjusts clock for daylight
saving time.

 

Sample Designs of Wall Clock

 

 

 

More details:

 

 

Appreciate your prompt response.

Kind regards.

 

Thanks & Regards

Jerry Wilson

Sales Engineer

M: +974 5064-9707|L: +974 4488-1156

Building No.24, St. No: 940, Zone:26

Doha- State of Qatar

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6020644