Subject: Critical security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 12:36:59 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognise this account, remove
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kiraFaGsX0k-NgnmwXIUFX9HM_cd703zPDYO2mIoG3tcfOlg_IG8FNI5JWeU9E0&rfn=33>
it.
Suspicious activity in your account

[email-masked]
Google noticed unusual activity in your account. Someone else might have
signed in. Review your account activity to make sure that no one else has
access.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1675255019777?rfn%3D33%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D-4005893487988948705%26et%3D1>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2023 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA