Subject: New Activity [#5482433] WWD Return-9405683913
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:01:18 +0000

Hi Aws Adra,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5482433#5482433 

WWD Return-9405683913 

Requester 

Emma  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Dear Homebox team,

Good morning.

Please let me know when will be the refund will be done because I do not
want tabby will charge me for the second payment automatically.

As I have been informed by your team when collecting the damage sofa,
refund will be returned within 2 working days. From the time of pick up,
it’s been already 3 working days.

Kindly refund me as soon as possible as promised and notify tabby for the
cancellation of order and so charges will be cancelled as well.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Emma

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5482433/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket