Subject: New Activity [#5482433] Return-9405683913
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 09:24:28 +0000

Hi Aws Adra,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5482433#5482433 

Return-9405683913 

Requester 

Emma  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Dear Homebox team,

I did not receive any calls as per below mentioned. I can share with you
the call list if necessary.

Please arrange the collection by tomorrow at 2pm. And call my mobile number
at *0564995283 and message me if your team confirmed the pick up.*

Also advised me what number is your team contacting with so that I will be
aware.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Emma

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5482433/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket