Subject: New Activity [#5482433] Return-9405683913
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 05:34:55 +0000

Hi Aws Adra,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5482433#5482433 

Return-9405683913 

Requester 

Emma  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Dear Homebox,

As per email below, why would I wait for 24 hours? In fact, I complained
right away to your team that I do not want to accept the item and they
refused to take it back.

In this case i have the rights to complain this to *Dubai economy -
consumer department *if this will not resolve the issue immediately.

Kind regards,
Emma

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5482433/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket