Subject: Fwd: scheduling couples massage - 3/24
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 11:35:34 -0500

Hi Team,

Would you kindly follow up with scheduling Naomi and let us know when this
has been completed?

As for our Boston location, we are looking forward to opening in Fall of
2023.

Thank you kindly!
Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Naomi Orensten <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 9:08 AM
Subject: scheduling couples massage - 3/24
To: <[email-masked]>
‪Cc: Hed הד Ehrlich <[email-masked]>‬

Hi there,

Good morning! Hope you're well!

Is it possible to schedule a couples massage + access to the spa on Friday
3/24? Ideally between 10:30am-12:30pm?

Also - I wonder if you can say more about the likely opening date of the
Boston location?

Feel free to email or call me at 510-909-0705.

Thanks!
Naomi