Subject: Fwd: Weekend Massage and Facial
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 15:27:26 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kristin Crescenzi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 3:24 PM
Subject: Weekend Massage and Facial
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi there

Called this afternoon and tried to leave a message. Was interested in an
appointment for a couples massage and purchase of the bliss room for 1/2
day. Also interested in doing a hydra facial for me- either the same time
or another day. We would be available next Sat 25 or Sun26 or Mar 11-12
weekend.

Do you have any availability?

Thank you

Kristin Crescenzi
Executive Consultant
(c) 410.274.8238
(e) [email-masked]

Sent from my iPhone