Subject: Re: New offerings added to MindBody
From: Christi Tarzia <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Cc: release <[email-masked]>, Linda Townsend <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 16:30:12 -0500

Hi Pritish- Thanks for the follow up question.

These new workshop and event descriptions are listed under the "workshop"
and "events" tab in Mindbody. I've shared a few examples below. If you
review those tabs you will see all the important details. If more
information is needed just let me know and I'll be happy to provide it !

Thanks,
Christi

Pranayama Play with Gina
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/asp/adm/adm_cs_e.asp?classID=4208>with
Gina
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/asp/adm/adm_trn_e.asp?trnID=100000298>
SunDate: 4/2/2023 - 4/3/2023From: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Room: *Sanctuary Yoga Studio*
A beginners workshop on breath work, taught in a casual carefree
environment.

Learn ancient breath techniques that will better your modern lifestyle.

Did you know Yoga isn’t just poses. Yoga is a Sanskrit word meaning “yoke”
describing physical, mental, and spiritual practices that aim to still the
mind, reduce suffering, and allow one to witness consciousness untouched by
the mind. The yogic path consists of 8 limbs, Asana (yoga poses) being only
one. Another limb is Pranayama, or breath control. Pranayama is an ancient
Sanskrit word. Prana means life force and ayama means to control. These
ancient breath techniques from India are 5,000 years old! There are
different methods of breathing that provide incredible health benefits
including increased focus, lower blood pressure, less anxiety, better
sleep, increased lung capacity, and feeling fantastic and free.

Price for members $45. Price for non-members $50.

Spring Chakra Cleanse Healthy Night Out
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/asp/adm/adm_cs_e.asp?classID=4206> with
Katarina
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/asp/adm/adm_trn_e.asp?trnID=100000599>
FriDate: 3/31/2023From: 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Healthy Night Out! Join us for a special spring chakra cleanse with
Katarina.

Spring is a time of renewal and this special evening will provide an
opportunity to refresh and revitalize your mind, body and spirit. We will
begin the evening in our yoga sanctuary learning about our chakras, the
importance of cleansing them to remove blockages, and ways to clear each
chakra. Katarina will also talk about the healing properties and spiritual
energies of specific crystals and how they uniquely connect with each
chakra. She will wrap up the spring chakra cleanse with a guided yoga flow
that will leave your feeling rejuvenated.

To close the workshop, you will enjoy light bites from Nourish Café while
crafting your very own intention jar with crystals, essential oils, and
most importantly, your own intention. The evening culminates with one hour
experiencing the healing power of Bliss, including the Himalayan Salt Room,
Sun Sauna, Eucalyptus Steam Room and Spa Tub. Bring a yoga mat, and a
swimsuit, cover up and sandals for Bliss.

Schedule for the evening :
5:30 Chakra cleanse and guided yoga flow
6:30 Light Bites
7:30 Bliss Spa
8:30 Evening concludes

Investment for this event is $75, Member Price: $70
Members please call the front desk to register

Spring Nutrition Challenge
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/asp/adm/adm_cs_e.asp?classID=4205>with
Cyndy
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/asp/adm/adm_trn_e.asp?trnID=100000582>
ThuDate: 3/9/2023 - 5/8/2023From: 6:00 pm - 9:10 pm
Room: *Nourish Cafe*
SPRING NUTRITION CHALLENGE with CYNDY BOHN
8 week program from March 13th-May 8th

The Challenge!

Whether your goal is to boost well-being, lose weight or change your body
composition, having an individualized and sustainable nutrition plan is
key. Join wellness expert Cyndy Bohn for an 8 week program that will help
you attain your specific goals.

Cyndy’s method is simple and effective. By following a flexible nutrition
plan with assigned macronutrients (Carbohydrates, Proteins & Fats ) you
will plan and track meals while still being able eat the foods you love as
long as you adhere to your assigned numbers. The program will begin with a
kickoff meeting on March 9th at 6pm. Cyndy will share the concept of eating
to reach your macronutrient goals, provide a tutorial for using the
MyFitnessPal tracking app and share tips to get the most out of the
program. Participants will have the opportunity to meet one another and
learn how to support one another during the program and hold each other
accountable in positive ways. You will also receive an Inbody Scan that
will break down your body composition and allow for more precise guidance
as well as tracking progress.

Individual and Group Support

Cyndy will send you your personalized nutrition plan that takes into
account your starting body composition and goals. During the course of the
program you will track your food intake via MyFitness Pal. Cyndy will
monitor your progress in MyFitness Pal, and update your plan as needed
based on results. You will also email updates and questions to
[email-masked] every Monday before 5pm and Cyndy will respond with
any adjustments needed. She will facilitate a private Facebook group to
support participants and provide a forum for collaboration among group
members. The program will culminate with another InBody scan to show the
results of the program.

Investment for the 8 week program is $300.

Meet Your Facilitator
Cyndy has 30 years of experience in the fitness and wellness industry. She
has trained a wide variety of clients, from those with zero experience to
elite athletes. Cyndy specializes in functional fitness, strength training,
metabolic training, and nutrition. She is also trained in how to combine
these variables for full body transformations. Cyndy utilizes her knowledge
to create the best programming and the most comfortable environment for
members to reach optimal health and wellness. Cyndy is passionate about
sharing her knowledge; nothing makes her happier than leading clients down
a path of long term success.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 1:07 PM Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Christi,
>
> Thank you for your email.
>
> Could you elaborate a little more what you mean and where we would be able
> to see these?
>
> Regards,
> Pritish
>
> ------------------------------
> *From: *"Christi Tarzia" <[email-masked]>
> *To: *"release" <[email-masked]>
> *Cc: *"Linda Townsend" <[email-masked]>
> *Sent: *Wednesday, February 15, 2023 11:14:23 PM
> *Subject: *New offerings added to MindBody
>
> Hi- In an effort to better communicate new events and challenges I wanted
> to share that I have added a few new offerings to MIndBody.
>
> Going forward I will be adding all these types of offerings to Event to
> keep it simple but for the time being you will find programs under both
> tabs. For all offerings there is a member discount in which we would need
> to verify that the individual is still an active member and they would then
> get the discounted "member" price.
>
> Please reach out with any questions or if you would like more information.
>
> Thank you!
> Christi
>
>
>