Subject: Fwd: Appt Request
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 11:21:14 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Melissa Nemet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 10:47 AM
Subject: Appt Request
To: [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>

Good morning-

I am looking to book two treatments adjacent to each other on the same day.
I was hoping to book the 60 min Energy Release massage and the 60 min
Rewind the Time facial. I see that there is an opening on Friday 3/1 at 2PM
for the massage, but I cannot see the facial schedule that far out. Would
you be able to let me know if there around that massage where I could also
book the facial? I’d also love a little bit of time to enjoy the Bliss spa
tub.

If it is not possible to accommodate that Friday I’m happy to take another
Friday.

Thank you

Melissa Nemet

------------------------------
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
named addressee. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the named addressee,
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.