Subject: Fwd: Availability 2/4
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Pritish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 15:15:19 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bridget Stafford <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 2:42 PM
Subject: Availability 2/4
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi!
 I’ve tried to call a few time today and the lines were busy. I was
reaching out to see about scheduling 3 mini day at bliss packages. My
friends and I (3 of us total) were hoping to get a massage at the same time
so we could all enjoy the rooms together for a birthday celebration. Could
you let me know about the availability or if this would be possible for
February 4th? Ideally we could like them around 2 ish but we can be
flexible!

Thanks so much!
Bridget

Sent from my iPhone