Subject: Fwd: Massage with Alex
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Hannah Salut <[email-masked]>, erah austre <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kris Waldman <[email-masked]>, Katarina Koh <[email-masked]>, Linda Townsend <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 09:59:02 -0500

Hi Team,

I have forwarded an email from Stacy Blumberg that I have now documented in
our Guest Services Issue Tracker.

I followed up with Stacey and told her that I would gather more information
from the Call Center to better understand her experience.

This is a significant issue, as the guest is claiming that something went
wrong with the booking process, which reflects poorly on our customer
service.

The Guest Services Team would appreciate a prompt follow up with all the
information that you can gather, so that we can complete addressing this
situation as soon as possible, and figure out how to possibly improve the
booking process going forward.

Gratefully,
Krystyjana

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stacey Blumberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 4, 2023 at 6:22 PM
Subject: Massage with Alex
To: <[email-masked]>

Good Afternoon,

I had called to schedule a massage with Alex prior to Christmas.   We
scheduled far out, because he was not available over Christmas vacation.
I had been offered Wednesday and Thursday for appointments and I requested
Thursday and put Thursday in my calendar.   I did not notice when I
confirmed via email that the appointment was booked for Wednesday.

There was some confusion when scheduling this appointment.

My mom had purchased 3 massages for me online - $360 and when I called to
book the appointment, and was told there was no record of this purchase,
which was upsetting.     I had to call back after finding the email
confirmation to get the money applied correctly.    I am not surprised that
something went wrong with this booking.

I was really looking forward to this massage, and planning to come
tomorrow.   I understand that the provider was there but there is some
obvious confusion, and I never miss appointments.    I will be very upset
if you charge me half the massage for this appointment.   I am sure there
is another way to work this out.

Sincerely,

Stacey Blumberg
617-429-8506