Subject: Ticket Assigned - CCRC INTRODUCTION & FIELDS OF WORKS.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:21:38 +0000

Hi Naif Teni,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  CCRC INTRODUCTION & FIELDS OF WORKS. *Dear Sir / Madam,*

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to bring in your kind concerns that we *CCRC* deal with
multiple fields of works in the *State of Qatar*, We are well known,
reliable & reputed in the market with our excellent professional &
operational fields of works as below:

*1.*     *Housekeeping*

*2.*     *Cleaning*

*3.*     *Catering*

*4.*     *Manpower Supply*

*5.*     *Construction*

*6.*     *Re-Construction*

*7.*     *Renovation*

*8.*     *Maintenance*

*9.*     *MEP works (complete)*

*10.*  *Plumbing works*

*11.*  *Sanitary works*

*12.*  *Sliding Doors*

*13.*  *Automatic Doors*

*14.*  *Shutter Doors*

*15.*  *Electronic Doors*

*16.*  *Barricaded Gates*

*17.*  *Parking Barricades*

*18.*  *AC Maintenance*

*19.*  *Electrical Works*

*20.*  *Civil Works (all types of masonry jobs, marble works, tiles works,
painting jobs waterproofing, cementry jobs, etc)*

*21.*  *Overhead Cranes Maintenance*

We are in service with many government and private industries. Serving in *QAF
projects, Malls, Retail Shops, Restaurants, Hotels, Staff Accommodations,
Embassies, *etc.

We do build *90%* of *Private Petrol Station* in the *State of Qatar* and
run their *operations* as well.

Also, we do run *Restaurants* through which we deal with *Catering Services* on
small and big levels and provide *Staff Meals (mess)* to multiple companies.

I hope you will find us *Best* with the *Services* we provide and can serve
you in an *excellent* way with all of your *professional* *requirements* as
well.

Shall you have any further query, I would be grateful to assist you.

Thanks & Regards.

*For,*

*Consultant for Construction & Reconstruction Co - CCRC W.L.L.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*| **Saqlain Haider* *|* Operations & Business Development Manager
*Consultant For Construction & Reconstruction Co. (CCRCC W.L.L.)*

           <https://www.facebook.com/>          <http://twitter.com/>
    <http://plus.google.com/> Phone: *+974 44164125*
Fax:      *+974 44164125*
Mobile: *+974 50111806*
Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
Web:* www.ccrcc.qa* <http://www.ccrcc.qa/>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks Consultant For
Construction & Reconstruction Co. (CCRCC W.L.L.) is not responsible for
errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any
damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement
contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4103570