Subject: Ticket Assigned - Overseas Recruitment & Manpower Supply.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 15:29:43 +0000

Hi Naif Teni,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Overseas Recruitment & Manpower Supply. *Dear Sir, *

We are Recruitment & Manpower Supply Agency in UAE.
We provided over 14,0000 employees to our valued customers in UAE & GCC
countries over the last 40 years of our service. We recruit skilled,
semi-skilled  personnel as per client's requirement from South-Asia,
Middle-East, African countries & we have established recruitment centers in
those key countries. We will ensure to select the most suitable employees
from the countries of your choice, carrying out all the necessary
government formalities in the home countries, and mobilizing them to join
your company as per your time schedule.

Our most active recruitment, training, and testing centers are located in
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippine, Thailand, Vietnam, Sri-Lanka,
Indonesia, Egypt, Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria, and Ghana.

*Our Recruiting & Manpower Supplying Sectors are: *

   - * Hotel & Catering Sector. *
   -
*Construction Sector. *
   - * Oil & Gas Sector.  *
   - * Security & Cleaning Sector. *
   - *Facilities Management Sector.*

Please feel free to contact us if you require any further information.

Thank you

*Marketing.*
*HR-Manpower Solution.*
* Overseas Labor Supply. *
*Ph:* +971-581662466
*Mail*: [email-masked]

*Main Office:*
P.O. Box 2702, Sharjah, UAE.
*Branch Office: *
P.O. Box 85945, Dubai, UAE.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3911895