Subject: Ticket Assigned - جتني هالرساله
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 17:45:57 +0000

Hi Naif Teni,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  جتني هالرساله مرحبا  ,
انا مندوب الاستلام لشركة *ارامكس*
أود اعلامك باني ساقوم باستلام طلبك رقم B08F275  اليوم ما بين الساعه التاسعة
صباحا و السادسة مساء.
 اذا لم تقم بذلك قبل الان  , الرجاء مشاركة عنوان الاستلام <share location>
 .
بالاضافه الى رقم المبنى والطابق والشقة.
واذا امكن  ,الرجاء ارفاق *صورة مدخل المبنى.*

Hello:
I am *aramex* pickup representative and I will be contacting you today to
pick up your order number B08F275 between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
If you have not done this earlier, please share your pickup location
*<share location>* and building / floor / flat number.

If possible, please share a photo of your *building entrance*. بس مو نفس
رقم الطلب الي ابغي ارجع منه المنتجات

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3871414