Subject: Ticket Assigned - Disappointed with my Order Number: 6124028357
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:09:23 +0000

Hi Yara Hakeem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Disappointed with my Order Number: 6124028357 Contacted Centerpoint
I just received my order from centerpoint. The heel shoes(celeste mesh
textured slip-on stiletto heels)  are so rough from the front, full of
scratches from front(damaged pieces) .
 And the celeste round toe beliniras, they are not the same as shown...
While i ordered they looks so shiny and of good material but when i
received my order they are so dull in colour and no shine and no grace in
them.....
Sorry to say but this time i'm not happy with my shopping from centerpoint.
Please i want to change these articles ; for stiletto heels, provide me
with the fresh article and for the round toe beliniras, i dont want this
article i want to order a new one in replacement of this.please see the
attached images.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Regards
Maya Azeez
Order Number: 6124028357

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3834330