Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund amount.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 05:36:32 +0000

Hi Shahad Albelihed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund amount. Dear,
Recently, I ordered from max and my total invoice amount was *97.33
SAR *including standard
ground shipping. After a few days my order was cancelled by *MAX* for
reasons beyond their control. Later I received my refund in parts as
14.89+7.14+63.29 in total *85.33 SAR. *
The shipping fee *12 SAR* is not refunded. This order was not cancelled
from my side, so how will I be responsible for the shipping cost? I want *12
SAR* to be refunded back to my account. All the necessary proof that *Max*
had cancelled my order is attached. Kindly go through it and do the refund
of *12 SAR *as soon as possible.

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*
*Nibshan FA*
*+966542740281*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4761643