Subject: Ticket Assigned - order 6152607665
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 05:27:07 +0000

Hi Shahad Albelihed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order 6152607665 Dear All,

I hope you are well.

I wanted to ask a question. I received the Fiorelli Textured Tote Bag with
Double Handles from my order, however, there was no Styli Loop Strap Detail
Crossbody Bag with Twist Lock Closure. Will it be shipped later?

Thank you

Best,

Raushan

-- 

This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely 
for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have 
received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete 
this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or 
distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing 
this email.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4571752