Subject: Ticket Assigned - Missing Order / Wrong Pick up Location
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 06:41:55 +0000

Hi Shahad Albelihed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Missing Order / Wrong Pick up Location Hi there,
Greetings

I placed an order long time ago before Eid. I selected Azar Center Makkah
as my pick up point.
But when I recieved email for collection it is showing "Prince Naif
Abdulaziz Street, AL Fisalyyah, Jeddah".

I live in Makkah. I send my cousins many times to the Centerpoint location,
mentioned in email. But everytime staff says that they don't have my order.
Staff of Centerpoint is referring to different location.
Today they are saying, "Check in Maakah, May be your order is there."

What's going on? I spent higher money on my fuel, then order price ?.

Please fix the issue. Send my order to Azar Center Makkah.
Or refund my money. I can't Run here and for nothing.

◾ Order number 6140443745

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards

Tehmila Mehwish
0545404154

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4322536