Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number 9559051147
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 07:26:35 +0000

Hi Shahad Albelihed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number 9559051147 Hi

I just placed an order via the centrepoint app (9559051147) through this
email and checking out as a guest.

I forgot to add the apartment number in my address

Please note my complete address:

119 Wasl Onyx (Building number 525)
Al Karama Dubai

-- 
The information contained in this electronic communication is intended 
solely for the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. It may 
contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged information. 
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, printing, copying or other use 
of, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information by 
person(s) or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly 
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in 
error, please notify us by responding to this email or telephone and 
immediately and permanently delete all copies of this message and any 
attachments from your system(s). The contents of this message do not 
necessarily represent the views or policies of BITS Pilani.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3945524