Subject: Ex Employment Verification- Pankaj Thapliyal (Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.)
From: "India, Bgv" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 15:07:29 +0530

Dear HR,

Greeting of the day!!!

We request you to please verify the following details furnished by your
Ex-employee Pankaj Thapliyal.

Request you to please authenticate the attached documents. Swift reply will
be highly appreciated, as the candidate's employment is on hold.

Employment Check (HR)

 

 Respondent Name

 

 Designation & Dept.

 

 Date of Verification

 

 Contact Details

 

Particulars

Details provided by the Candidate

Details Confirmed by

 

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

 Organization Name

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

 

 Applicant Name

Pankaj Thapliyal

 

 Employee ID

Please Provide

 

 Designation & Deptt.

Sr. Customer Service Executive

 

 Period of Employment

23-Nov-2019  to  05-Jan-2023

 

 Remunerations

INR  32000/- PM

 

 Reporting Manager

Deeksha Dadu

 

 Duties Handled /Job Responsibilities

Please provide

 

 Reason for Leaving

Please provide

 

 Eligible to Rehire

Please provide

 

 Exit formalities Completed (Yes/No)

Please provide

 

 Performance at work

Please provide

 

 Disciplinary Issues

Please provide

 

 Is the attached document authentic? 

(If no, please specify the discrepancy)

 

 (Please specify Yes/No)

 

 

Regards

Ujjwal Raj

M: 926-268-7988

T : 0120-4019101  

Website:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.vcaretec.com/__;!!Kq2dDNf_USI!g05dQsN
v3x_UOMMIXFYPX6ZDECKrVx1D_q-O-yU9AOS7L2VftZmcTvdhvMumOOuDh0MJ-M19aEtXdCFLCDP
g7Gj--Q$> www.vcaretec.com;
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.vcarecallcenter.com/__;!!Kq2dDNf_USI!
g05dQsNv3x_UOMMIXFYPX6ZDECKrVx1D_q-O-yU9AOS7L2VftZmcTvdhvMumOOuDh0MJ-M19aEtX
dCFLCDNjdRtrNA$> www.vcarecallcenter.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, store,
distribute or take any action in respect of the content. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately or
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  by using the reply
function and then delete it. Thank you.