Subject: Resignation
From: MELIODAS DRAGON <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 19:38:24 +0530

Hi Dears,

I am writing to inform you that I have decided to resign from my position
at [Lifesalsman].

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and I am grateful for the
opportunities that I have been given, but it is time for me to move on to
other endeavors.

My last day of work  was [10_April_2023], which should provide ample time
for me to complete any outstanding projects or tasks. I am more than happy
to assist in the transition process to ensure that my departure does not
disrupt the smooth operation of the company.

 I have gained while working with such a wonderful team.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to facilitate a
smooth transition during this period.

Thank you once again for everything.

Sincerely,
Hamza Nomani.