Subject: Resignation
From: Anas Altully <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:27:55 +0530

Dear HR ,

I am writing to formally resign from my position at [ livesalesman ]
effective [ 10/04/2023 ]. I regret having to take this step, but the
reasons behind my decision are beyond my control.

As you are aware, I have not received my salary for the past [ 39 days ]
despite completing all my work on time. This has caused me great financial
strain and has made it difficult for me to continue working for the
company. I have repeatedly brought this issue to the attention of my
superiors, but unfortunately, no action has been taken to rectify the
situation.

Delaying payment of salaries is not only a violation of the employment
agreement, but it also has serious consequences for employees. It affects
their financial stability and can cause a great deal of stress and anxiety.
As an employee, I believe I have fulfilled my obligations to the company by
performing my duties to the best of my abilities, and I expect the company
to fulfill its obligation by paying me on time.

Unfortunately, the ongoing delay in salary payment has left me with no
other option but to resign from my position. I hope the company will take
this matter seriously and ensure that such situations do not arise in the
future.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the opportunities
and experiences I have gained while working with the company. Please let me
know the necessary procedures for my resignation.

Sincerely