From: Taio <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:12:56 +0530

Hi HR,

I am writing to inform you that I have decided to resign from my position
at [Lifesalsman].

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and I am grateful for the
opportunities that I have been given, but it is time for me to move on to
other endeavors.

My last day of work was [9_April_2023], which should provide ample time for
me to complete any outstanding projects or tasks. I am more than happy to
assist in the transition process to ensure that my departure does not
disrupt the smooth operation of the company.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the rest of the
management team for the support and guidance that you have provided me
during my time here. I have learned a great deal and I will always cherish
the memories and experiences that I have gained while working with such a
wonderful team.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to facilitate a
smooth transition during this period.

Thank you once again for everything.

Sincerely,
Aseel Qiad
𝓐𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓵. 𝓠
𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓇 🪐
https://rb.gy/dgtikg