Subject: Resignation Letter
From: Josephine Bughao <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 22:01:03 +0800

Hi Aishawarya,

Josephine Bughao
Philippines
Binan Laguna 4024
[email-masked]
April 07, 2023

Dear Hiring Manager,

Please accept this letter as my formal resignation from my position as
Customer Support at LiveSalesman, effective April 07, 2023. I regret to
inform you that I have decided to resign from my position due to personal
reason.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the opportunities and
experiences I have had during my time at your company. I have learned a
great deal from my colleagues and Trainer, and I am grateful for the
support and guidance that has been given to me throughout my tenure. I have
enjoyed working with the team, and I appreciate the camaraderie that has
been established.

I am committed to ensuring a smooth and seamless transition during my
departure. I am willing to assist in any way possible to ensure that my
projects are completed and my responsibilities are transferred to another
team member.

Thank you for the privilege of working with such a wonderful organization.
I wish you and the company continued success in the future.

Sincerely,

Josephine