Subject: Access Request - Ram Kumar - Waiting for Approval
From: Jotform <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 02:20:05 -0500

Access Request - Waiting for Aprooval

 

 
Following Access request has been received. Kindly review it and check with
relevant teams if providing the access is necessary. Once aproved kindly forward
to the Access granting authority (Client/IT/access owner) for necessary action

 

Full NameRam KumarE-Mail [email-masked] select the IT
Resources you need access toZimbra - EmailFirewallMicrosoft TeamsFreshdeskHybris
- LMGFreshchatJiraExplain other resources that you need access toJira for
raising technical issuesWhich account do you work forLandmark UAEPhone
Number(+91) (81784) 85911Explain your reason/justification for access to these
resourcesTraining will be over soon, requesting credentials in advanceBy Signing
below you confirm you fully understand the IT Security Policy. You understand
that any IT resources you have access to, you will be responsible for safety and
security of the data. You should not ever access any IT resources from any
unsecured computer, keep your passwords complicated, do not ever save your
passwords or write them anywhere. You can never share your password or any user
credentials with anyone.