Subject: Proposal for vendor empanelment
From: Ashish <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2023 14:08:45 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from VHSPL.

VHSPL is providing end-to-end recruiting solutions to many IT & Non-IT 
firms across PAN India.

Our recruiters have remarkable knowledge & understanding of sourcing 
directly with help of various tools.

We will love to work with you. I hope it will be a good experience for 
you as well.

Please find the company details and we would like to hear from you soon.

We are thankful for your interest.

NOTE:  Please read the following terms and conditions:

1)VHSPL will charge 5% of the annual CTC of selected candidates 
+Applicable Service Tax (GST).

2) 60 Days of retention.

3) 100% payment will be payable within 45 days from the candidate's 
joining date.

-- 
Warm Regards
Ashish
Admin Team
Mob: - 91-9958949779

Email :- [email-masked]  Web. :- www.vhspl.co.in [1]
VIGHNAHARTA SCREENING PVT. LTD,
D-79, First Floor, Pandav Nagar, Ganesh Nagar, Delhi - 110092  India
"Perfection is a flawless state where everything is exactly right. It 
can also be the action of making something perfect".

Links:
------
[1] http://www.vhspl.co.in