Subject: OnGrid | Employment Verification | Aparna Jain | Request ID: 24519340
From: "Employment Team" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 09:56:05 +0000

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Hope you're doing well. We believe you look at the important function
of ex-employee / contractor verification at your organization. In the
current times, jobs are hard to come by, and the below mentioned
candidate has secured a job. Your 2 minutes to verify the information
below will help her/him with timely joining and confirmation.
Appreciate your support and thank you for your time.

About OnGrid
We are OnGrid, India's leading digital trust platform for employee /
contractor / user / provider background verification, with over 18
million checks completed till date. We serve over 1100+ happy clients
who use various services offered by OnGrid. To know more about our
services for new employee verification, please write to
[email-masked]. To outsource ex-employee verification process at
zero cost (with multiple other benefits), please write to
[email-masked].

The document(s) submitted by the candidate are also attached.

Employment verification parameters 	Available Information
Information Is Correct (Yes/No) / Employer's Remarks 	
Employee Name*	Aparna Jain		
Employee ID*	NA		
Employer Name*	Cherry E-commerce Services Private Limited		
Date of Joining*(dd/mm/yyyy)	14-Apr-21		
Last Working Date*(dd/mm/yyyy)	31-Oct-22		
Last Designation*	Customer Support Executive		
Employment Status* ( Active / Resigned and left / Absconding /
Terminated / Serving Notice Period )			
Last Working Location*			
Annual Compensation (in INR)			
Full & Final Settlement Status (Complete / Pending / Not Applicable)
If pending, then pending with: (Employer / Employee)			
Eligible for rehire (Yes / No). If No, please specify the reason.
Performance Issues (if any)*			
Integrity Issues (if any)*			
Document Authentic (Yes/No)			
Additional Remarks			
Respondent Name*			
Respondent Designation*			
Respondent Mobile Number or Email ID*			
Request ID* (Internal Purpose)	24519340		

We look forward to an early response. Please let us know if you are
facing any issues with response. If you have received this mail by
mistake, please loop in the right recipient from your organization.

Thanks and warm regards,
Team OnGrid

<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/W2NbRKJnm3Bqg1Y5WakS0jn7P_FOfUC
mpzX0CCebZ6zAJzhNCDjrsO3Y1enSH-T5GwUg0QHutUm8gM2KM4M=s0-d-e1-ft#https://
www.ongrid.in/images/ongridlogo.png> 
Trust Platform of India
Employment Team, Employment Verification Team 

M: +91 9582025212| E-mail: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

ThinkPlus, 18B, Institutional Area, Opposite Eli Lilly and Company,
Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana - 122018
 
Disclaimer: Handy Online Solutions Private Limited (OnGrid) is a trust
platform that offers verifications and background checks with consent
of an individual. OnGrid places the highest importance to an
individual's consent, data privacy and data security, in line with
regulations laid down by institutions of Government of India. OnGrid
platform users (Companies or Clients) are responsible and liable for
taking the consent from the individual, including all specific purposes
for which an individual's data is required, and/or is being used for,
including but not limited to verification, background checks and
storage on OnGrid platform.OnGrid is not the creator of any data, and
once the data and documents, including but  not limited to verification
reports are accessed by OnGrid platform users (Companies or Clients),
they become responsible for ensuring data security and data privacy.
OnGrid shall not be liable for any breach of consent, data privacy or
data security by OnGrid platform users (Companies or Clients).