Subject: URGENT | Employment Verification | Aparna Jain | Request ID: 24519340 | Reminder #3
From: "Employment Team" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 04:50:23 +0000

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

This is a gentle reminder. If you are not the correct recipient for
this request, we apologize and request you to connect us with the
concerned person in your organization. Please note that if you are not
sure about all fields, you may just provide the mandatory fields marked
as *. This is important for the candidate, who may lose out on the job
/ service due to lack of verification from your end.
The document(s) submitted by the candidate are also attached.

Employment verification parameters 	Available Information
Information Is Correct (Yes/No) / Employer's Remarks 	
Employee Name*	Aparna Jain		
Employee ID*	NA		
Employer Name*	Cherry E-commerce Services Private Limited		
Date of Joining*(dd/mm/yyyy)	14-04-2021		
Last Working Date*(dd/mm/yyyy)	31-10-2022		
Last Designation*	Customer Support Executive		
Employment Status* ( Active / Resigned and left / Absconding /
Terminated / Serving Notice Period )			
Last Working Location*			
Annual Compensation (in INR)			
Full & Final Settlement Status (Complete / Pending / Not Applicable)
If pending, then pending with: (Employer / Employee)			
Eligible for rehire (Yes / No). If No, please specify the reason.
Performance Issues (if any)*			
Integrity Issues (if any)*			
Document Authentic (Yes/No)			
Additional Remarks			
Respondent Name*			
Respondent Designation*			
Respondent Mobile Number or Email ID*			
Request ID* (Internal Purpose)	24519340		

Please let us know if you are facing any issues with response.

Thanks and warm regards,
Team OnGrid

<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/W2NbRKJnm3Bqg1Y5WakS0jn7P_FOfUC
mpzX0CCebZ6zAJzhNCDjrsO3Y1enSH-T5GwUg0QHutUm8gM2KM4M=s0-d-e1-ft#https://
www.ongrid.in/images/ongridlogo.png> 
Trust Platform of India
Employment Team, Operations Analyst

M: +91 9582025212| E-mail: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

ThinkPlus, 18B, Institutional Area, Opposite Eli Lilly and Company,
Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana - 122018
 
Disclaimer: Handy Online Solutions Private Limited (OnGrid) is a trust
platform that offers verifications and background checks with consent
of an individual. OnGrid places the highest importance to an
individual's consent, data privacy and data security, in line with
regulations laid down by institutions of Government of India. OnGrid
platform users (Companies or Clients) are responsible and liable for
taking the consent from the individual, including all specific purposes
for which an individual's data is required, and/or is being used for,
including but not limited to verification, background checks and
storage on OnGrid platform.OnGrid is not the creator of any data, and
once the data and documents, including but  not limited to verification
reports are accessed by OnGrid platform users (Companies or Clients),
they become responsible for ensuring data security and data privacy.
OnGrid shall not be liable for any breach of consent, data privacy or
data security by OnGrid platform users (Companies or Clients).