Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 02:43:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.250.141.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l14-20020a17090ac58e00b0021960920dc8si3639371pjt.53 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Fwd: Arabic Language Test - Mohammad ismail Raza
From: Aishwarya Jaiswal <[email-masked]>
To: Kinan kanaan102 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 02:43:05 -0700 (MST)

Hello Kinan, 

Can you please evaluate this Arabic Test? 

Thanks 
Regards 
Aishwarya 

From: "Mohammad ismail Raza" <[email-masked]> 
To: "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Aishwarya Jaiswal" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2022 7:32:43 PM 
Subject: Arabic Language Test - Mohammad ismail Raza 

	
	
			Foreign Language Screening Test 
		Name 	Mohammad ismail Raza / (0522) 9169234585 / [email-masked] 
Whats your first language 	Arabic 
Based on your understanding of situation 1 above, assuming you are the customer service representative, please draft a response to customer's email. Please make sure that your email is grammatically correct and properly formatted. 	السلام علیکم ورحمةالله وبركاته عزيزي الزبون! 
نحن أرسلنا طلبك بعد يومين منذ حجزك في شركتنا..ولكن حصل خطأ في العنوان ...فلا تقلق، طلبك 
يصل إليك من خلال ثلاثة أيام فقط 
نحن آسفون على التأخير عزيزي الزبون 
Based on the Situation 2 above, please draft an email response to the customer. You don't necessarily need to know the policy of the brand, but use the best practice from e-commerce companies that you've shopped from so far to know the policies. 	السلام علیکم ورحمةالله وبركاته عزيزي العامل!! 
ليس لدينا خيار استعادة الأموال لو تريدها بعد ثلاثة أيام .. و مع الأسف أنت حضرتك فقدت هذا الخيار لأجل التأخير عن الموعد ..ولكن عندنا خيار تغيير السلعة ...فعمالنا سيصلون 
إليكم غدا على الساعة التاسعة صباحا وسيتم تغيير تيليفزيونك.. 
نحن آسفون لكم عزيزي العامل