Subject: RE: Ex-Employment Verification - MD MODASSIR HASSAN - CF-CASE-908976-EMP
From: "Mudit Pareek" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 15:11:29 +0530

Hello Aishwariya,

Greetings from cFirs!!

Attach is the  service letter of the candidate, please confirm if the attach
document is genuine or not, please provide ________ (Yes/No)

Awaiting for your valuable response to complete the verification request of
MD MODASSIR HASSAN.

Regards,

Mudit Pareek

Client Service | BGV Team

DL: 079-49006638

Website:  <http://www.cfirst.io/> www.cfirst.io

Follow us on:

 <https://in.linkedin.com/company/cfirst-background-checks-llp>
<https://www.instagram.com/cfirstbgv/>   <https://twitter.com/cFIRST2> 

From: Mudit Pareek [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 4:12 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Ex-Employment Verification - MD MODASSIR HASSAN -
CF-CASE-908976-EMP

 

Dear HR and Team,

We are cFIRST Background Checks - leaders in digital and global background
verification services providing services in more than 200 countries across
the world.

This mail is with reference to the employment verification of MD MODASSIR
HASSAN., who has listed CHERRY E-COMMERCE SERVICES PVT LTD, as part of their
employment history. We request your assistance in verifying some details
regarding this employment - 

CLIENT NAME -KYNDRYL SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED

Attach is the  service letter of the candidate, please confirm if the attach
document is genuine or not, please provide ________ (Yes/No)

 Particulars

 Profile Details

 HR Verification

 Name of the Candidate

MD MODASSIR HASSAN.

 Employee Code

Please Provide 

 Designation

CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE   

 Type of Employment

PERMANENT

 Period of Employment

From: 15-Feb-2021   To : 04-Feb-2022

 Supervisors Name

Please Provide 

 Supervisors Designation

Please Provide 

 Eligibility for Rehire (Yes/No), If 'No' specify the reason

Please Provide 

Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement is completed (Yes/No), If No
specify pending from (Employer/Employee)

Please Provide 

Reason for Leaving

Please Provide 

Attached document is Authenticated

Yes/No

Company operational address

Please Provide 

 

Verified By: 

Name: _____________________________
Designation:_____________________________

We have also initiated on portal but did not received verification yet,
requesting  you to help us in completing the verification of MD MODASSIR
HASSAN.

 

Regards,

Mudit Pareek

Client Service | BGV Team

DL: 079-49006638

Website:  <http://www.cfirst.io/> www.cfirst.io

Follow us on:

 <https://in.linkedin.com/company/cfirst-background-checks-llp>
<https://www.instagram.com/cfirstbgv/>   <https://twitter.com/cFIRST2>