Subject: RE: Regarding Ex-employee Verification - Abhishek Tripathi
From: "Kajal" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 10:15:08 +0530

Dear Ma'am,

Greetings of the day !

Hope you had a chance to go through the below email regarding ex- employee
verification.

Request you to please share your valuable feedback at your earliest as we
need to onboard the candidate with its potential employer.

Thanks and Regards, 

Kajal Dader

Associate - Verification 

Cell  +91-8178579178| Desk  +91-120-4165430 

Website: www.bullseyeoutsourcing.com  

Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Pvt. Ltd.

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential. It may be read,
copied and used only by the intended recipient. Access to this e-mail or any
of its attachments by anyone else and disclosure or copying of its contents
is unauthorized. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone. Please then delete it from
your computer without making any copies or disclosing it to any other
person. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay,
interception and amendment. Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services India Pvt Ltd
does not accept liability for any damage caused by the transmission of this
email.

From: Kajal [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 1:30 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding Ex-employee Verification - Abhishek Tripathi 
Importance: High

Dear Ma'am 

Greetings from BEO.

We would like to introduce us as Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Pvt. Ltd.,
a private organization engaged and authorized by its clients to conduct the
background verification of its existing and potential employees with due
written consent from its employees.

We are NASSCOM empaneled and are ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified and
conducting background verification for many Fortune 1000 companies.

Hence, with reference to the above subject, we request you to kindly provide
the details of the employment record, of the below mentioned candidate and
also authenticate attached documents.

Employment Screening - Abhishek Tripathi     

Details

Candidate's Claim

Verified Details

Employer Name

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

Please specify

Last Location of Work

Not Mentioned 

Please specify

Date of Joining (DD/MM/YYYY)

20th May 2022

Please specify

Date of Relieving (DD/MM/YYYY)

19th Oct 2022

Please specify

Employee ID

Not Mentioned 

Please specify

Designation

Technical Support Associate

Please specify

Reporting Manager

Pravesh 

Please specify

Salary Details (Monthly/Annually)

INR-4,20,000 Per Annum

Please specify

Reason for Leaving

Process Ramp Down

Please specify

Re-hire Eligibility (Yes/No) if No please specify

Please specify

Standard Duties & Responsibilities

Please specify

Remarks on Performance at Work

Please specify

Any Integrity /Disciplinary Issue that the subject was involved in. Please
select from the below mentioned options: 

*	Misappropriation of Fund
*	Harassment of any kind
*	Issue related to Data Integrity

Please specify

Remarks on ethics, honesty and work attitude

Please specify

Exit Formalities Completed (Yes/No) (If No, please 
specify from whose side- candidate or company)

Please specify

The above company is listed with Registrar of Companies (Yes/No) If no,
please share GST No.

Please specify

Attached Documents Validated (Yes/No)

Experience Letter - Please verify

Respondent Details

Verified by

Verifier Designation

Contact Details

 

Thanks and Regards, 

Kajal Dader

Associate - Verification 

Cell  +91-8178579178| Desk  +91-120-4165430 

Website: www.bullseyeoutsourcing.com  

Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services Pvt. Ltd.

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential. It may be read,
copied and used only by the intended recipient. Access to this e-mail or any
of its attachments by anyone else and disclosure or copying of its contents
is unauthorized. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone. Please then delete it from
your computer without making any copies or disclosing it to any other
person. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay,
interception and amendment. Bull's Eye Outsourcing Services India Pvt Ltd
does not accept liability for any damage caused by the transmission of this
email.